Low Price Guarantee
"FIND A LOWER PRICE...WE WILL REFUND THE DIFFERENCE!"
On product Manteca Trailer & Motorhome, LLC, holds a franchise on. There will be a 15 day grace period after the sale, during which Manteca Trailer & Motorhome, LLC. will reimburse the overcharge if a lower price is found and verified. The documentation must be on a dealer's letterhead, have a model number, year model, pricing, and include the vehicle identification number. Internet bids are acceptable with out letterhead as long as E-mail address is verifiable. The vehicles price matching is subject to the verification of equipment with the manufacturer. Freight commitments for out of state dealers must be included as well as Tax and License. All selling prices are assumed to be plus freight, tax, license, doc and prep.
Rates as low as 2.99% on approved credit
2.99% available on 760 Experian fico score on approved credit. Loan to value effects the rate may require as much as 40% down. Terms may be limited to 60 months. Price of unit is AS IS purchased and displayed. Any dealer added options or products are additional expenses. Consumer may take possession and take vehicle immediately on approved credit. Any additional product that has been include in the price is and was not ever free. The vehicle price was temporarily lowered and the total price includes the item. The item may be removed to adjust to the vehicle price which is temporarily lower. There are no forced options or dealer preparation up charges at Manteca Trailer and Motorhome LLC.
We try to show current and accurate data. Any price/listing may not show the most current transactions or may show an occasional data entry error. Inventory listed is subject availability and prior sale, and prices are subject to change at any time. All prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charge and any emissions testing charges. Prices subject to change, only prices that are contracted are final.
Jayco Jay Flight Giveaway
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AND CANADA (EXCLUDING WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW) WHO, AS OF TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE, PROVINCE, OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER. LIMIT TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON PER AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT HOLDER.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Jayco Jay FlightGiveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on July 15, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 30, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
I. How To Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1). Electronic Entry: You may access the Sweepstakes by visiting http://www.jayco.com/about/jayflight/ by following the instructions and clicking the submit button. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Entries having incomplete information will be disqualified and ineligible to win. There is a limit of two (2) entries per person per email account holder, regard less of method of entry. Electronic entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on September 30, 2015 to be eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
(2). At a participating Jayco location :Visit any participating Jayco Dealer in U.S. or CAN during regular business hours during the Sweepstakes period. Complete one official Sweepstakes entry form, which must be stamped (using correct postage) and mailed via regular mail by entrant, and received at the address specified on the form on or before September 30, 2015. Upon receipt of completed form, you will receive one (1) additional entry in this Sweepstakes. Regardless of the method used to enter the Sweepstakes, either electronically, at the Dealership, or a combination of the two, the maximum number of entries allowed during the Promotion is two (2)per person per authorized account holder. Submitting more than two entries may result in disqualification. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. EVERY DEALERSHIP MAY NOT BE PARTICIPATING. To view a complete list of participating dealer locations, click on dealer locations on the Jayco home page.
3. Random Sweepstakes Drawing: A random drawing will occur on October 7, 2015, in Dallas, TX at 4:00 p.m. (CT) from among all eligible entries received under the supervision of the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Potential prizewinner will be notified by telephone, email or overnight mail on or about October 7, 2015. Potential prize winner must execute and return an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release form (except where prohibited) within fourteen (14) days of the date on the prize notification letter or prize may be forfeited and awarded to another potential winner in accordance with these rules. For Canadian residents only, as a condition of winning a prize, potential prize winner must correctly answer a mathematical time-limited skill-testing question. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Liability and 3Publicity Release (if applicable) within the required time, or if prize notice is returned as non-deliverable, potential winner forfeits prize and an alternate potential winner selected.
4. Prize Description, Quantity, Approximate Retail Value(“ARV”), and Odds of Winning: Grand Prize : One (1) Grand Prize of a Jayco 264BHW Jay Flight SLX with an ARV of $16,724 USD or $20,976 CAD. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Total ARV of prize award is $16,724 USD or $20,976 CAD. No more than the one (1) prize specified in these Official Rules will be awarded. Winner’s prize will be based on dealer stock/availability. Winner must take possession of prize at the Sponsor designated dealership near winner’s residence within 30 days of written notification that prize becomes available. All U.S. winners will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC for tax purposes.No substitution, assignment, cash substitution, or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another of equal or greater value. Sponsor and Releasees are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the total number of entries received.
5. Limitations and Liability: Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account owner. The Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. In the event that production, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and or/claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes herein by a random drawing of all prize claimants collected up to the point of termination.. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state/province/territory for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: By accepting the Sweepstakes prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Releasees from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor and Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, invalid or misdirected entries Administrator reserves the right to suspend, cancel and/or modify the Sweepstakes or any part of it, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In the event Sweepstakes is terminated, Administrator will award prize on a random basis from among the eligible entries received up to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right (subject to the approval of the Regie des alcools, des courses et jeux [RACJ] du Quebec if applicable) in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator makes any warranties and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning the prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except as may be separately provided to participants by law or in writing by Sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and by the United States District Court for the state of Texas or the Texas state court located in Collin County, Texas, and by participating, entrant expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right of change of venue or like right; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and winner acknowledges that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by the Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. Winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
9.Winner List: For winner name, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped #10-sized envelope to: Jayco Jay Flight SweepstakesWinner NameRequest, c/o Creative Marketing Communications, Inc., 980 North Michigan Avenue,Suite 1400, Chicago, IL. 60611. Canadian residents may omit return postage. Limit one request per envelope. Requests for winner name must be received by September 30, 2015.
10. Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the RACJ for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11. Sponsor: Jayco, 903 S. Main Street, Middlebury, IN 46540.
Sweepstakes Administrator: Creative Marketing Communications, Inc., (“CMC”), 980 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1400, Chicago, IL 60611.
The Sweepstakes and all of the related pages and rules content are copyrighted to either CMC and/or their Sponsors. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
© Creative Marketing Communications, Inc. 2015
Abbreviated Rules for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void Where Prohibited.Sweepstakes ends 9/30/15. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are 18 years or older and legal residents of Canada who are at least the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry. One (1) Grand Prize: Jayco, ARV: $16,724 USD or $20,976 CAD. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules available at participating JaycoDealerships or at jayco.com
Split Model Years for Motorhomes
*CLICK HERE* to download Q&A’s on Split Model Years for Motorhomes that will answer these questions:
- How is motorhome manufacturing divided into different stages?
- How do first stage manufactures identify their vehicles?
- How do final stage manufacturers identify their vehicles?
- Why do some chassis have a different model year thatn the completed motorhome?
- What are some examples of model year difference?
- Who decides what the "official" model year of the vehicle is?
- Is it permissible to have different model years for the chassis and completed motorhomes?
- Is the motorhome manufacturer required to disclose the difference between the model year of the incomplete vehicle and the model year of the incomplete chassis?
- What information is used by state DMV offices to register motorhomes?
- What should I do if a state DMV registers a new motorhome with the chassis model year?