Breakfast at the campground just got even better! Start your day off with these easy breakfast casserole cups, and your whole crew will be fueled up for the day’s adventures. Make this camping recipe a staple for your next vacation!
1 can crescent rolls
¾ lbs bacon
¾ lbs breakfast sausage
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 packet of ranch seasoning
½ cup milk
2 oz cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
- Contrary to popular belief, the best way to get crispy bacon is to bake at 425 for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the bacon is cooking, fry your sausages over medium-high heat. You want to cook them until just browned, and there is no pink left in the middle.
- Once the bacon and sausage are done, chop and set aside.
- Reduce the oven to 350.
- Combine eggs, milk, and ranch mix, whisking until well blended.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil and line with the crescent roll dough.
- Add a layer of bacon and sausage, sprinkle in cheddar cheese, and fill the cups with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, then top with halved cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is browned.
On your next camping trip, get your family excited about the day with this delicious camping recipe. If you’re looking for an incredible deal on a new fifth wheel or travel trailer for your crew, don’t miss the RVs for sale at Manteca RV! Contact us today for more information.