The holidays may look a little different this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t create a delicious meal for your family at home or the campground! Check out this holiday recipe for roasted honey mustard potatoes, and start putting together your Christmas menu today! If your dream holiday has you heading to the campground instead of staying home all winter, you’ll need an RV to take you there! Shop our incredible deals on 2021 RVs for sale at Manteca Trailer Sales today!
- 6-8 baby red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard — I recommend using the whole grain Dijon mustard because it adds a lovely crunch.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 and grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Thoroughly wash all the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil, mustard, honey, paprika, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Add the potatoes and toss until completely coated.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 425 for 20-30 minutes.
This dish makes the perfect side for a deliciously cooked ham on Christmas day or a tasty snack during the busy holidays. At Manteca Trailer Sales, we hope that your holidays are full of laughter and cheer. If you’re looking to make your holiday break special, contact us about the RVs for sale at Manteca Trailer Sales and plan your camping trip today!