Start your Labor Day camping trip off with a bang when you serve up this delicious sweet and savory twist to a campground favorite! These peanut butter burgers were found on InsanelyGoodRecipes.com and are the perfect way to give your burgers a unique and tasty upgrade this holiday! Anyone who loves sauté or a sweet and savory combo will love this campground treat. Get the full recipe below!
Recipe from InsanelyGoodRecipes.com
- 1 lb ground beef – 80-20 is best for well-rounded flavor
- creamy peanut butter
- sharp cheddar
- maple-flavored bacon
- burger buns – try pretzel buns for an extra delicious meal.
- salt and pepper to season the patties
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook your bacon over the grill or in an oven at 425 until crisp, 15-20 minutes.
- Form four patties with the ground beef. Tip: Dip your hands in cold water before forming the each patty to keep it from sticking to your hands.
- Season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper. Indent the patties in the center with your thumb to encourage even cooking.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, until the meat is browned and the internal temperature is 140 degrees.
- Warm the peanut butter in a microwave-safe dish and heat in 15 second intervals until runny.
- Build your burger by adding two sliced of cheese to the burger bun, top with a patty. Coat the patty in the peanut butter sauce. Add bacon and top with the bun.
- Serve hot with a side of sweet potato fries!
Contact us today to find your dream RV for a great price!