Jayco Jay Feather Expandable RVs For Sale
The Jay Feather travel trailers by Jayco are lightweight with rock-solid fiberglass construction, and include stylish fixtures and flooring! No matter if you are looking for a smaller or larger trailer, you will find an easy-to-tow Jay Feather that fits your camping needs and wants!
Each Jay Feather is built on an American-made frame with an integrated A-frame which runs through the main frame preventing the hitch from buckling, and includes Stronghold VBL vacuum-bonded, laminated floor and walls, plus the Magnum Truss Roof System which is 50 percent stronger than other roofs in the industry. The interior equipment includes residential-style kitchen countertops, four-inch high-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing, and residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance for years of enjoyment.
Choose a Jayco Jay Feather travel trailer because it is lightweight, easy-to-tow, and includes a Sport package with enhanced graphics package, a front molded fiberglass cap, and an enclosed underbelly, plus more!
Jay Feather X23E
Jayco Jay Feather expandable X23E highlights: Triple Tent End Beds U-Shaped ... more about Jay Feather X23E
Sleeps 9 Slides 1 Length 26 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Vintage Washed Grey, Modern Farmhouse Hitch Weight 620 lbs Gross Weight 6150 lbs Dry Weight 5235 lbs Cargo Weight 915 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 48 gals Grey Water Capacity 30.5 gals Black Water Capacity 30.5 gals Available Beds Front, Rear and Side Tent End Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 19' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Feather Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with diamond plate
- Modern retro graphics package with two-colored sidewall
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated floor & walls
- Azdel composite in perimeter walls
- Keyed-Alike™ lock system
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with one-piece seamless roof material with 20 year warranty
- American-made frame with integrated A-frame
- Dual axles
- G20 tinted safety-glass windows
- Marine-grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting (2)
- Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells
- 30-amp service
- Outside grill propane quick-connect port
- Aluminum tread entry steps (MORryde® StepAbove™ standard on 22RB, 24BH & 25RB)
- Outside camp kitchen (select models)
- Battery quick disconnect
- Slide topper prep (select models with slide rooms)
- Exterior TV bracket with 120V electric and cable outlets
- Choice of two interior design packages- Modern Farmhouse or Vintage Washed Gray
- LED lighting throughout
- Smoked glass decorative inserts (select overhead cabinets)
- Screwed and glued cabinetry
- Residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance
- Decorative wall clock (select models)
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases (applicable models)
- Ball-bearing drawer guides with 75 lb. capacity
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Residential oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop and glass cover
- Residential-style kitchen countertops
- Decorative backsplash
- 4 in. high-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- Jayco exclusive Teddy Bear "soft-touch" residential-style bed mats (select models)
- 120V outlet and cargo net in fixed bunks (bunk models only)
- Plastic foot flush toilet
- Bath skylight and roof vent
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires with self-adjusting electric brakes
- Aluminum rims
- 20 lb. propane bottles with auto regulator (2)
- 14,500 BTU A/C
- Spare tire
- Detachable power cord
- Power awning with LED lights
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- Power tongue jack
- Manual stabilizer jacks (4)
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- 55 gal. fresh water tank
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo
- Side-marker camera prep
- Rear camera backup prep
- 360° Siphon® roof vent cap
- Inverter pre-wire
Sport Package (Mandatory)
- Aluminum tread entry steps
- Enhanced graphics package
- Front molded fiberglass cap
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Roof-mount solar prep
- Glacier Package includes enclosed underbelly
- 32 in. or 40 in. LED TV
- Drying rack/ sink cover
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- 120V heated tank pads
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep (select models)
- 30 lb. propane bottles with auto regulator (2) (select models)
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps on main door (standard 22RB, 24BH & 25RB)
- 8 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- New JAYCOMMAND® "Smart RV" system (includes TPMS)
- Tri-fold sofa with table trays (select models)
- Theater seating (select models)
- U-dinette in place of theater seating (16RK)
- L-lounger sofa in place of U-dinette (22RB, 24BH & 30QB)
- Booth dinette in place of theater seating (22RK)
- Solar Power Package
- Outside griddle for JayPort™ system (standard on models with an outside kitchen)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.