Jayco Swift Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
Jayco's first Class B gas motorhome, the Swift, offers quality, comfort and fun for couples and families. These smaller coaches are easy to drive, easy to store, and easy to park.
Each motorhome is built on a RAM ProMaster 3500 window van with JRIDE technology which includes Hellwing helper springs and an over-sized rear stabilizer bar, plus there is the ParkSense rear park assist system, a sliding entrance door opening window, LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors, and lots of impressive interior equipment. From the Tecnoform European-style, high-gloss cabinetry, the solid surface kitchen countertop, and the custom-molded, vinyl wrapped ABS interior wall panels to the JAYCOMMAND powered by Firefly and the Aqua View ShowerMiser water management system you will have style, comfort and technology throughout.
The Swift Class B gas motorhome by Jayco offers helpful technology, convenient power, plus water and climate systems, choose your favorite today!
Jayco Swift Class B gas motorhome 20A highlights: Two Cab Bucket Seats Two ... more about Swift 20A
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Autumn Exterior Color Standard Graphics Hitch Weight 3500 lbs Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 14.5 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Tire Size LT225/75R/ 16E Furnace BTU 20000 btu Generator 2,800-watt Onan Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis Ram ProMaster 3500 Van Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Refrigerator Type AC/DC Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 6 gals Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" on Swivel Bracket Awning Info Thule Armless w/LED Light Strip Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Jayco Swift Class B gas motorhome 20T highlights: 30" x 74" Twin Beds Rear Wet ... more about Swift 20T
Sleeps 3 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Autumn Exterior Color Standard Graphics Hitch Weight 3500 lbs Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 14.5 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Tire Size LT225/75R/ 16E Furnace BTU 20000 btu Generator 2,800-watt Onan Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis Ram ProMaster 3500 Van Wheelbase 159 in Available Beds Two Twin with King Conversion Refrigerator Type AC/DC Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 6 gals Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" on Swivel Bracket Awning Info Thule Armless w/LED Light Strip Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Customer Value Package
- JRIDE®: Hellwig helper springs, over-sized rear stabilizer bar
- Thule® armless patio awning with LED light strip
- Thule® roof rack and roof ladder
- Thule® bike rack
- Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace
- Ultraleather® swivel driver and passenger seats with 6-way lumbar adjustment
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/WIFI/Digital TV antenna
- RAM® ProMaster 3500 window van
- GVWR- 9,350 lb.
- GCWR- 11,500 lb.
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT engine
- 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- Aluminum wheels
- Daytime running headlamps
- Power folding/heated side-view mirrors
- ParkSense® rear park assist system
- LT225/75R 16E tires
- 3,500-lb. rear hitch receiver with dual 4/7 pin connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 24-gal. fuel tank (gas)
- Sliding entrance door opening window
- LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors
- Onan® 2800-watt generator
- 1,000-watt inverter
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- (2) group 31 AGM house batteries
- House battery disconnect switch
- (2) 110V exterior outlets
- 190W roof-mounted GoPower® solar panel with integrated control panel
- Portable solar plug
- Satellite prep
- 6-gal. propane tank (20 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Gravity water fill
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded, vinyl-wrapped ABS interior wall panels
- Sliding screen door for entrance door
- Expandable table at entry door with safety grab handle (20T only)
- 13,500-BTU A/C
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential vinyl flooring
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- Sliding vented windows
- Decorative window valances with night roller shades
- Rear magnetic privacy shades
- Removable privacy shade for side window
- Powered roof vent in living area
- (2) cab bucket seats (20A only)
- 24" living area TV on swivel bracket
- BOSS® dual-zone radio with Bluetooth®, DVD and remote
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Collapsible dinette table
- 5.3-cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator in 20A, 3.1-cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator in 20T
- 2-burner cooktop with flush glass cover
- Convection microwave
- Stainless-steel sink with glass cover and kitchen accessories
- Solid-surface kitchen countertop with pull-out extension
- Pop-up 110v/USB outlet in kitchen
- (2) Twin-sized beds with adjustable headrests, Froli® sleep system and filler cushion to convert to king-sized bed (20T only)
- Under-bed storage (20T only)
- 48" x 76" convertible sofa bed (20A only)
- Bathroom wardrobe with drawers
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Standard Graphics
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package:
- JRide, Thule® armless patio awning with LED light strip, Thule® roof rack and roof ladder, Thule® bike rack, Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace, Ultraleather® driver and passenger seats with 6-way lumbar adjustment, Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/WIFI/Digital TV Antenna
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.