204 South Vasconcellos Avenue
Manteca, CA 95336
New 2021 Heartland ElkRidge 38FLIK
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 38FLIK highlights:
- Separate Living Room
- Dual Entry
- Kitchen Island
- Theater Seating
- Six Slides
- King-Size Bed
There's nothing better than getting ready for a vacation in the great outdoors, and this ElkRidge fifth wheel makes your getaways even more enjoyable with its full list of features and fun amenities! The separate living room with its front entertainment center, opposing sofa slides, and theater seating will be the perfect spot to sit down and rest after a long day, and the family chef will find it easy to prepare a hearty meal to fill everyone's bellies with the recessed three-burner cooktop with oven, the residential microwave, and stainless steel residential refrigerator. There is also a kitchen island which makes it easy to find space to chop veggies or wash dishes in the deep stainless steel sink.
Increase your expectations for RV travel by indulging in an Elkridge fifth wheel. From the solidly built construction base with its welded aircraft-quality aluminum structure and one-piece walkable EPDM rubber roof, to the elegant exterior additions like the aerodynamic fiberglass front cap and deluxe power awning with LED lights, the Elkridge exudes its fine craftsmanship throughout every aspect of its design. The ceiling fan is a helpful feature for the warmer summer months because it will keep your guests refreshed with the cool breeze that it brings, and you will find many uses for the exterior shower with hot and cold water as you play outdoors or cook out at the campfire.
BeautifulLike most: workmanship its built real well. - Robert from Sebastopol, CA
Interior Color: SAND
|Length||41 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13460 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2492 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||54 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.