204 South Vasconcellos Avenue
Manteca, CA 95336
Used 2016 Heartland Road Warrior 413
Drop the rear ramp and load easily into the cargo area all of your toys. There is overhead storage in both front corners, plus a washer and dryer prepped space if you wish to add that luxury. A full bath off the cargo area allows you to get cleaned up after a full day of playing hard. There is also a twin loft area at the head of the garage.
Enter the main living space from the cargo area, or from the outside main entrance door. Here you will find a spacious combined living room and kitchen space. There is a slide out refrigerator, pantry, and three burner range to your immediate left. A larger storage pantry just off the slide, and a counter peninsula with storage and a double sink included. So, cooking and food prep will be easy while you are away having fun.
Opposite the kitchen area is a large slide out sofa with two dining tables for meals. There is a flat screen TV along the angled bathroom wall for perfect viewing while you hang out inside.
Head up the steps in front to a master bedroom and second full bath. The bath is on your right at the top of the steps up and features a sunken tub, a toilet, and vanity with sink. There is also linen storage, plus a second sliding door that leads directly into the front master for added convenience. Out in the hall you will find a large wardrobe slide out. This goes all the way into the bedroom providing plenty of storage for clothing. The bedroom features a king size bed, and storage on either side of the bed, plus so much more!
You can also choose to add an electric queen bed split bench seat/bed in the garage area for added sleeping and seating for family or extra guests.
ToyhaulerLike most: New tires - Adam from Los Alamos, NM
|Length||43 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3520 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15805 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||69 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/85R16 LR G|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.