204 South Vasconcellos Avenue
Manteca, CA 95336
Used 2017 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport
Enjoy spending time away from home in this Landmark 365 fifth wheel Newport model by Heartland RV. This unit offers one and a half baths, a convenient kitchen island, a rear living layout, and a front bath that is not only spacious, but it has been prepped for a washer and dryer if you wish to add for more convenience.
Head inside and notice the convenient half bath straight ahead with toilet, a vanity with sink, and a linen cabinet.
To the left of the entry door find a dinette for four, along with two recliners for relaxing and enjoying the entertainment center in the slide opposite. There is also a sofa with storage above including end tables that stretch across the rear of this coach. The TV swings out for DVD storage. Also, behind TV is a safe.
Next to the entertainment center in the slide out opposite find lots of counter space, a three burner cook-top, and double door refrigerator. There is an island with plenty of counter space, plus a large sink making prep work and cleaning up easy.
Head up the steps to the right of the entry door and find a bank of storage cabinets for all of your things. A sliding door creates a private retreat in front and the king bed slides out creating more walking around space to enjoy. There are drawers beneath the foot of the bed to help keep things stowed away and organized.
Another sliding door leads directly into the front spacious master bath which features a toilet, large counter area with sink and overhead storage, a shower with seat, wardrobe, or space for a washer and dryer, and a full front closet with sliding doors for clothing storage, plus so much more!
Fantastic trailerLike most: The open feeling - Gary from Livermore, CA
|Length||42 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3210 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15231 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2705 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84.5 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||84.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||22 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||16000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||Living Room 55" LED TV, Bedroom 32" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.